Friday, February 25, 2005

MOVING INTO FULLNESS

I went for a walk tonite, a beautiful full moon shining down and following me along the way. I love the moon, it draws me like a magnet. It's always changing, waxing and waning, moving gracefully through all it's phases . I have mostly resisted change in my life...and struggled to avoid change. On watching the moon, it reminded me to live my life more like that. To trust that through all the different phases of life, I am being moved closer to my fullness again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Borya said...

Well, welcome to the blogging world!! Just look around and type down what you feel for. And in case you don't dig it, just fly to another meadow, like a butterfly... :-)
Reading your first entries, I think Ottmar Liebert's music should suit you all the way. Give me one day to give you some recommendations.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Thanks for your comment Borya, but how strange. I came home from work tonite feeling inspired to do just that, to start writing about anything...and then I saw your comment. I must have caught your thought!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home