Thursday, May 26, 2005

the ripple effect


golden pond
Originally uploaded by soulvision.

I love to watch how water moves in all its ways. Just a breath of wind or the drop of a leaf sends out a ripple, as the movement radiates out from the center into it's surroundings. The vibration moves outwards and keeps moving, even when we can't see it.
The ripple effect is like our thoughts. When we put a thought out there, it radiates out into the world. So have a peaceful thought and it will create a glimmer of hope into the world.

4 Comments:

Blogger Luz said...

Another great photo Wendy! I'm jealous. You've got such nice scenery from which to capture great moments. I'm on vacation next week and hoping to get out to the lake sometime.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

This pond is a 5 minute walk down the street from where I live, and I love to sit and watch these funny ducks! The trees and plants are thick in here and teaming with birds. Hope you get to the lake luz and have a great holiday! It's been very warm here, hot I should say. The lake is still freezing though, I just put my feet in and I'm good!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Borya said...

Water's the sweetest thing but can be so destroying. Wait until I post some pics of your flood desasters someday ... if ever I will.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

What flood is that Boris? Water can be so devastating...along with all the elements in nature.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home